Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Young Women Are Hilarious

We had a question come up about what was appropriate to wear on Wednesday nights. So during opening exercises on Sunday I explain what is and what isn't appropriate. Modesty is a must. No shorts. The only thing I found on flip flops was not to Sacrament Meeting or to the Temple. I tell them other than that I really don't care what they wear for Mutual nights. I then say "Shoot, wear you formals if you want." The next Wednesday night I totally ditched to get ready for graduation and while I was gone they plotted and planned to come to the next Mutual night in formals and flip flops. Sure enough, in walks several girls and my 1st counselor (who can still fit into her high school formal even after 4 kids!!!) all modestly dressed up all for my benefit!! I love them so much!!! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. After lots of laughing and picture taking they did go and change, but they made my whole night! I really need to think up something else I don't care if they wear!








2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious Gena! I can't believe Megan still had and fit into her old dress too. I don't even think my old dresses would go over one leg. Those are some fun girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty funny. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete