Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Girls Day Out

For Kensie's birthday I took her and Jonette to Albuquerque for the day. We had so much fun.

We had lunch at Olive Garden. The girls were very excited that there were several waiters that kept walking by our table that they thought were extremely HOT!!! A couple of them even talked to them. It made their whole lunch. My lunch was made by just eating soup, salad and breadsticks!



Then it was off to the mall and shop they did!!! I'm sure glad Kensie had a birthday so we could have a great girl get away.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gena, I found your blog thru Shawnas. Im so glad I did. Your kids are sure growing up and they are all super cute. I cant believe how much your daughter looks like you! Just wanted to say HI!! Hope all is well for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya.. Its Tiffany Tanner-Fellows by the way.. I guess I forgot to mention that! LOL

    ReplyDelete