Friday, April 8, 2011

Over The Hill Or Just On The Foothills?

My big 40 was so much fun! When I got to work my office was totally decked out!! Black streamers, birthday signs, caution old zone sign, old zone caution tape wrapped around my chair, and my floor was covered with black balloons and over the hill balloons! It was just too cool! We just had an all day party. At work we are really big on birthday lunches. We go all out. Anyway we have three birthdays the same week in March so we do one big lunch for all three of us. This year we did it on Monday and my birthday was on Thursday. We have a few kids that come to work with their mom's and one little guy, Dominic was so sad all day because even though my office was decorated, I still didn't have a party because we didn't do lunch that day. So right before I went home, they came and got me and we went into the kitchen. His grandma, who is my boss, had taken him to get ice cream sandwiches and candles. (Lucky for me they go a 4 and a 0) Everyone came in and they sang to me and we ate ice cream!! Dominic was so happy because I had a party!! What a sweetheart. I just love where I work! My sister, Liane called to tell me Happy Birthday and I told her all about my office. She said with disgust "Over the Hill? You are just barely on the foothills"! I am so going with that!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment