Friday, April 8, 2011

Kace is 15!

Kace turned 15 on March 6th. It is so hard to believe that my baby isn't a baby anymore. Kace is just so much fun! I am so thankful that I was chosen to be his mom. I love him so much. He is so good and always, always, makes me laugh. He loves the gospel and honors his priesthood. He even loves to go home teaching!! (Thanks Nolan) What can I say I just love this guy to pieces!!! (i was going to say "this little guy" but he is now bigger than me) I hope he had a very happy 15th birthday. Kensie was in charge of decorations and she did such a great job! If you will look at the balloon bouquet in the corner of the picture you will see that they are Ben Ten balloons. Well...when we where picking out decorations they had these and High School Musical bouquets so this year we decided he would get these because he had been ten and now his isn't!! Next year ....High School Musical!! He thought they were great! Only Kace would appriciate our way of thinking.




Our family is just not big on cake so instead we did banana splits. It's a good thing he is full of hot air was able to blow out all 15 candles fast or he would of had banana split soup!! Happy Birthday Kace!

No comments:

Post a Comment