Monday, April 11, 2011

Kensie...

is getting MARRIED!!!!! Jason Guillory popped the question Friday night and she said yes:) We are so excited!!!!!! They have been dating for almost a year and a half so we know that they are sure this is what they want and they are too HAPPY! The plan is the Snowflake temple sometime in June. We just love Jason and couldn't be more pleased to have him in our family. When Jason asked Mark if he could marry our daughter Mark told him it would be a honor! The best part is Jason's family is so amazing and they love Kensie. Her ring is BEAUTIFUL!! Sorry the pictures just doesn't do it justice.
I have had a few people ask me if I was sad. How can I be sad? This is what we have raised her to do. Marry a worthy priesthood holder, that she is totally in love with, who loves her and respects her, in the Temple. I am not sad, I am totally one hundred percent proud of her for making such incredible choices!! Besides that I love, love, love weddings and now we get to have one!!! YAY!!

4 comments:

  1. congrats to you both! I agree its what we raise our kids to do and are thankful when they make good choices! I am sure she will be a beautiful bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina it's Vanessa(Crum) just poppin in to say hello. I can't believe you have a daughter old enough to be married! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so great! I am so excited for Kensie. I will approve as long as you guys have. :)

    ReplyDelete