Saturday, February 14, 2009

Good Day and Bad Day

This week one of the kids had a very good day and one had a very bad day. We'll start with the good day. The good day happens to belong to Kensie.


Friday she finished her project for Fashion Design. It's a quilt and she says it took her FOREVER to get it done. She did a great job on it and she got an A! It really is adorable and she told me she is ready to do another one.


Her day continued to be a grand day. She received her first ever dozen red roses FROM A BOY!! My baby girl is growing up.
The bad day was Kace's. Monday he had to get BRACES!!! Horror!!!!




He did NOT want them. He came up with every excuse in the book why he shouldn't get them but in the end they were still applied. The good news is he will probably only be in them about a year. So maybe in about a year he will think of this day as a good day after all.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, roses from a boy?! The quilt is beautiful. She did a great job. And yes, I am sure Kace will be thankful for the braces a year from now when they're off and all the girls are chasing after him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys so much! You have an awesome and creative blog..well that’s not a shock to me at all. You are so talented in so many ways, not to mention a great mom and a great YW’s leader! I love all the beautiful pictures of your family and I’m excited to keep in touch with you! Thanks for letting me know about your blog! Love ya Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. your daughter looks EXACTLY like you! I never thought it until now! OMG gena it is like looking at you in high school! Lucky Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of Kace...he is so funny! Oh la la Kenz...who is the boy? I guess I will have to find out the details later!

    ReplyDelete