Monday, September 27, 2010

We'll Be Seein Ya

I am thankful every day that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. The knowledge and guidance that it gives to my life is priceless. I don't know how I could live in this day and age and raise my family without it. However, I don't think I have ever been as thankful for it as I am today. I am thankful for the Temple blessings. Of knowing that families are eternal. That even though we might have to be a part for a little while it really is only a moment in the eternal perspective. So Poad, this is not a final goodbye it's just a "We'll Be Seein' Ya!"




Lincoln Sherwood

Jan 9, 1947 - Sept 26, 2010

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I know it was not unexpected, but it is still hard. I will be thinking about all of you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad to hear about linc....Tell Mark I am sorry. I loved your post to him. It was perfectly said! My thoughts and prayers will be with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about Lincoln's passing. I am so sorry Gena. Please know that I love you and am keeping you all in my prayers. We are truly blessed to know that we will be together forever, aren't we? Hugs, Shay

    ReplyDelete