Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun In The Sun

For Labor Day weekend we were able to go down to Gilbert for my nephew Kyle's wedding. While we were there we decided to take in a Diamond Backs game. We had a blast!!! It was our first time to go. If we lived down there I would go all the time. They played the Astro's and they lost. We still had so much fun. We invited anyone who wanted to go but it ended up just being our family and my parents. Here are a few pictures of all of us.

The whole gang (minus me who was taking the picture)


Kensie and " The Boyfriend" Jason (23, returned Missionary, all around great guy, stay tuned)

Kace ( you will understand his look in the next picture)



The Clone's (oh my)



My cute parents




Look, I really was there!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time for a update! I don't even know if this will post...for some reason I can't leave comments on your thing....Glad you guys are doing well. Could you just die your daughter may get married????

    ReplyDelete