Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tis The Season

If you are from St. Johns you probably know that decorating for Christmas is a big part of the holidays for me. My parents house is ALWAYS decorated perfectly inside and out. I don't remember a Christmas where decorating wasn't a huge deal. Several years ago my parents made all new outside decorations and gave us a few of the old ones, which I love. So, Mark and the boys always put up the outside decorations just for me. Thanks guys.

Gotta start with the icicle lights.


They are all showing their best sides!
Our little blow ups!! Which will not stand up this year, we will be doing something different next year....stay tuned.

All lit up!



Kensie and I usually do the inside while the boys are working outside. This year Kensie had to work so I did it all by my lonesome. I really missed her.

The tree.
I love snowmen, they are my thing!


And last but not least we made tons of cookies and made goody bags to take around.

Kensie actually got to help with that!! I hope everyone has a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
























1 comment: