Sunday, December 6, 2009

All Because Two People Fell In Love

One of my favorite things we did in Texas was take a ton of pictures. Everyone was a good sport about it. I received an email about the family picture that Mark put on his facebook from a friend who loved the picture but didn't know who they all were so I thought I would do a little explaining.

Lincoln and Linda

Us

Melissa's family

Vern's Family

Matt's Family


Brooke's Family



Chase's Family

The Great Grand Babies (Melissa's Grand Sons)


The whole lot of us and still counting...








2 comments:

  1. These are awesome pictures. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving was so fun. It was nice to see you guys. I thought everyones pictures turned out really nice. I need your mailing address so I can send you guys a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete