Friday, May 29, 2009

My Cute High Schoolers

We took Kensie's Senior pictures the week of my birthday. I told them all I wanted for my birthday gift was to have Kensie and Kade in their uniforms and take some pictures of them together. With Kensie graduating I knew this would be my last chance. Kensie was up for anything. Kade was a totally different story. For a couple of weeks he told me there was no way he was going to do that. So I begged and he still wasn't going for it. I didn't give up hope and he came through for me. When we were packing to go to my sisters (where we did pictures) he had his uniform. He told me he was only doing if because it was all I wanted for my birthday. AHHHH! It was worth it. I love them!!!





Together!!



Just Kade


Just Kensie


My Favorite




Oh Kade!




Kade Totally Afraid Kensie Would Drop Him.......She Wouldn't Have
Thanks you two for the great memories and all the fun!!!



3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Well worth the guilt trip! They will thank you later! It is amazing how things can change in just a few (jillion) years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday. The pictures are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! When you said uniforms, I thought, poor kids have been going to a school where they have to wear uniforms. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete