Friday, May 28, 2010

Road Trip

Mark and I get to go away!! Just for a few days but I am so excited. We are going to help my niece Kesseli and her family move back east. Her husband Jon is graduating medical school and starts his residency in Indiana. They have three little guys, a moving van and their car so we get to help with the move. Then we will be only a few hours from my cousin Jann. She lives in Maryland. I just can't be that close and not go see her. I think she has lived there for 14 years(?) and we have always wanted to visit her so here we go!!! We will spend a few days with her and doing the Washington DC stuff and then we will head home. We will be coming home through North Carolina so Mark can see all of Jeff Gordons cars. A must see!! My plan is to take a ton of pictures so be prepared.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see you guys. Safe travels, and get ready for some fun!

    ReplyDelete