Friday, March 5, 2010

Two Months???

I can't believe it has been two months since I posted anything so here is a quick update.

Mark has been feeling his age. He went and visited the eye doctor and had to get glasses again. Not just glasses...Bifocals!!! He thinks this is the sign that he is indeed old. I told him that will be when he has to get Trifocals!

Kensie is busy with college and her social life!! We are so proud of her because this semester she received a scholarship. If she keeps her grades up it will follow her every semester until she graduates!!! Yeah!!! It pays all her tuition and some of her books.

Kade finally got his drivers license!! It really is nice to have another driver helping do all the running around. He is also right in the middle of baseball. I can't believe it's already that time again. He is also in the middle of plans for Prom!!

Kace has been super busy. He participated in the district Science Olympiad and took first in the Solar System! He was then chosen for the state team. The next weekend they went to New Mexico Tech and competed against several other schools from all over the state. He took 3rd in Disease Detector! If that wasn't enough he finished 4th in the school and district Geography Bee! He told me he is ready for a rest.

The best thing that has happened to me is that for Valentines Day my husband took me on a very romantic trip. He took me to Home Depot!!! I was so excited. We bought each other ceramic tile for the master bathroom. Our bathroom has needed some updating since we moved in four years ago and something else always came up. But not this time! Mark has been working so hard in there and it is looking sooooo nice. Kensie has a friend who didn't think this was romantic at all. To me there is nothing more romantic than my sweet husband working so hard to do something just to make me smile!! Thanks Honey!

1 comment:

  1. :) Sounds like things are going well with you all! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete